EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose is almost similar to EN 853 1SN steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose in structure. And the difference is that it has smaller outside diameters, which solves the problem of the compact and narrow installation space of some equipment piping. It is suitable for high pressure working conditions for its high tensile steel wire reinforcement. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion and corrosion. The reinforcement is made from one layer of high tensile braided steel wire, making the hose resistant to high pressure. The cover is made from oil, abrasion, corrosion, weather and aging resistant synthetic rubber with cloth impression.
The specification of Ocelot EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high-quality synthetic rubber, making hose resistant to oil, abrasion, and corrosion.
- Reinforcement: One layer of high tensile braided steel wire, making the hose work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Cover: high-quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, cut, aging, and sunlight.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
The specification of EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose (1)
The specification of EN 857 1SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose (2)
|Hose||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|