EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose is similar to EN 853 2SN steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose in structure. The difference is that it has a smaller outside diameter, which is suitable for the equipment piping whose installation space is compact and narrow. It is also composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement, and cover. The tube is made from oil, abrasion, and corrosion-resistant synthetic rubber, making it transport water and petroleum-based hydraulic fluids without any deformation in the working temperature of -40 °C to +100 °C. The reinforcement is made from two layers of high tensile steel wires, making the hose highly resistant to high pressure. Therefore, the hose has an excellent performance in the high-pressure working conditions. The cover is made from high-quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, chemical fluids, weather, ozone, aging, sunlight, and cut.
The Specification of EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion and oil.
- Reinforcement: two layers of high tensile braided steel wires, making the hose work well in high pressure environment.
- Cover: abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, aging, sunlight and cut resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose have long service life.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
The specification of EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose (1)
The specification of EN 857 2SC steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose (2)
|Hose code||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|