1.Product name: One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose
2.Brand Name: Ocelot®
3.Inner steel wire: high-strength heavy-duty hot-dip galvanized steel wire
4.Inner inter layer: special high-strength polypropylene textile, polypropylene film
5.Outer steel wire: high-strength heavy-duty hot-dip galvanized steel wire
6.Size: 150mm–600mm/ 6–24 inch
8.Working Temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C (-40 °F to +212 °F).
9. connecting discharge facilities of FPSO
10. rated working pressure: 21 bar
11. minimum reserve buoyance: 20% or according to customer requirements
12.electrical continuity: electrical continuous or discontinuous
Ocelot® One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose
1. connecting discharge facilities of FPSO
2. rated working pressure: 21 bar
3. minimum reserve buoyance: 20% or according to customer requirements
4. electrical continuity: electrical continuous or discontinuous
5. leak detection system: after the failure of the primary carcass, the detector will react to the leakage to remind the operator to remove the damaged hose to avoid economic loss and environmental pollution.
6.cover: PU or rubber
Ocelot® One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose Main Carcass:
●Main Lining / Inner Tube: Smooth, oil and fuel resistant Pure Seamless and Extruded Acrylontrile-Butadiene-Rubber (NBR);
●Safety Lining: special construction to prevent defects or damage cause by incidental tearing or superficial damages of the main linig;
● Reinforcements: Multiple Plies of High Tensile Textile cord. One embedded helical Body Steel wire.
● Cover: Black Syntetic Rubber Smooth oil and fuel resistant.
● Single Carcass And Double Carcass
Ocelot® One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose Floatation:
● Floating Material : Closed cell Foam.
Ocelot® One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose Outer Cover:
● Smooth black, Synthetic Rubber Resistant to Abrasion, Oil, Sea Water and Sunlight.
● Helical Orange strip.
● Polyurethane Orange in Colour cover available on request.
Ocelot® One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose Fittings: End connections built in during manufacture. ASME B 16.5 Class 150lb or 300lb Weld Neck Flat Face or Raised Face on request.
Ocelot® One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose Tests: All tests according to GMPHOM 2009 and Customer detail.
Ocelot® One End Reinforced Half Floating Hose Technical Parameters(Standard 15bar–19bar):
|Nominal Diameter||Mass in||the air||O.D.(mm)||O.D.(mm)||O.D.(mm)||O.D.(mm)||Min Bend radius(m)|
Half floating hose with one end reinforcement Application:
1) Used for ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore oil transportation
2) Can transport various oil products and aromatic products under positive and negative pressure
3) Suitable for use under more complicated working conditions