Product Name: Reducing floating Hose
Brand Name: Ocelot®
Inner steel wire: high-strength heavy-duty hot-dip galvanized steel wire
Inner inter layer: special high-strength polypropylene textile, polypropylene film
Outer steel wire: high-strength heavy-duty hot-dip galvanized steel wire
Size: 150mm–600mm/ 6–24 inch
Working Temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C (-40 °F to +212 °F).
Reducer Full Floating Hose Construction Material Reducer Full Floating Hose Main Carcass:
●Main Lining / Inner Tube : Smooth, oil and fuel resistant Pure Seamless and Extruded Acrylontrile-Butadiene-Rubber (NBR);
●Safety Lining : specia
Ocelot® Reducer Full Floating Hose Construction & Material
Ocelot® Reducer Full Floating Hose Main Carcass:
●Main Lining / Inner Tube: Smooth, oil and fuel resistant Pure Seamless and Extruded Acrylontrile-Butadiene-Rubber (NBR);
●Safety Lining: special construction to prevent defects or damage cause by incidental tearing or superficial damages of the main linig;
● Reinforcements: Multiple Plies of High Tensile Textile cord. One embedded helical Body Steel wire.
● Cover: Black Syntetic Rubber Smooth oil and fuel resistant.
● Single Carcass And Double Carcass
Ocelot® Reducer Full Floating Hose Floatation:
● Floating Material : Closed cell Foam.
Ocelot® Reducer Full Floating Hose Outer Cover:
● Smooth black, Synthetic Rubber Resistant to Abrasion, Oil, Sea Water and Sunlight.
● Helical Orange strip.
● Polyurethane Orange in Colour cover available on request.
Ocelot® Reducer Full Floating Hose Fittings:
End connections built in during manufacture. ASME B 16.5 Class 150lb or 300lb Weld Neck Flat Face or Raised Face on request.
Ocelot® Reducer Full Floating Hose Tests:
All tests according to GMPHOM 2009 and Customer detail.
Ocelot® Reducer Floating Hose Technical Parameters (Standard 15bar–19bar):
Ocelot® Reducer Floating Hose Application:
1) Used for ship-to-ship and ship-to-shore oil transportation
2) Can transport various oil products and aromatic products under positive and negative pressure
3) Suitable for use under more complicated working conditions。