For hot water and saturated steam, the general high-pressure rubber hoses cannot work well. However, the Single and double wire steam hose with braided steel wire reinforcement can give the best solution. It is mainly used to deliver steam for fire prevention, heat control, and other places. The hose is very flexible and it is resistant to vibration. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement, and cover. The tube is made from high quality black and smooth synthetic rubber, mainly EPDM, which is highly resistant to high temperature. Therefore, the hose can deliver steam safely. The reinforcement is made from one layer or two layers of high tensile and high strength braided steel wire, making the hose have a solid structure and work well in a high-pressure environment. The cover is made from high-quality EPDM, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, aging, weather, ozone, and high temperature. Besides, the hose is resistant to bursting, cracking, and crushing even under large pressure difference and accidental exposure to flame.
The details of Single and double wire steam hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality black and smooth EPDM, making the hose can withstand high temperature steam.
- Reinforcement: one layer or two layers of high tensile and high strength braided steel wire, making the hose resistant to high pressure.
- Cover: high quality EPDM, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, aging, crushing, cracking and bursting, which makes the hose deliver steam safely.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +126 °C.
The specification of Ocelot® steam hose
|Hose code||Reinforcement||I.D||I.D||O.D.||Working Pressure||Working Pressure||Burst Pressure||Burst Pressure||Minimum Bend Radius||Length|