EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses have higher working pressure performance, so it is perfectly suitable for extremely high pressure working conditions. It has an excellent performance in delivering petroleum-based hydraulic fluids in the working temperature of -40 °C to +100 °C. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement, and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose work well in conveying oils. The reinforcement is made from four layers of high tensile and high strength spiraled steel wire, which is specially designed for rubber hose. Therefore, the hose is resistant to high pressure, and it has outstanding performance in high-pressure working conditions. The cover is made from black oil, corrosion, abrasion, weather, and ozone resistant synthetic rubber and the appearance is cloth impression rubber.
The Specification of EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: black synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion and oil.
- Reinforcement: four layers of high tensile and high strength spiraled steel wire, making the hose highly resistant to high pressure.
- Cover: high quality black synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, cut, oil and aging.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
The specification of EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (1)
The specification of EN 856 4SH steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (2)
|Hose||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|