SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses are suitable for delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils and it is also mainly used in high-pressure working conditions. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement, and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making it have excellent performance in conveying petroleum-based hydraulic oils. The reinforcement is made from multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have extremely high working pressure. Besides, the steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose can bear higher working pressure than steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose. Therefore, the hose has outstanding performance in a very high-pressure environment. The cover is made from high quality black synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, cut, weather, ozone, aging, and sunlight.
The Specification of SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: high quality black synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: Multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose work well in a very high-pressure environment.
- Cover: high-quality black abrasion, corrosion and weather resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose have a longer service life.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +121 °C.
- Working pressure: 35 MPa.
- Proof pressure: 70 MPa.
- Min burst pressure: 140 MPa.
The specification of SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (1)
The specification of SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (2)
|Hose code||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|
The Application of SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose :
SAE 100 R13 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses is mainly used for mine hydraulic support, oil field development, suitable for engineering construction, lifting and transportation, metallurgy forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools and various industrial departments In the mechanized and automated hydraulic system, petroleum-based (such as mineral oil, soluble oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil) and water-based liquid (such as emulsion, oil-water emulsion, etc.) with a certain pressure (higher pressure) and temperature are transported Water), and liquid transmission, the highest working pressure resistance can reach 70-120Mpa.