SAE 100 R15 hydraulic hose is very popular in high-pressure working conditions and it is suitable for petroleum-based hydraulic oils. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose widely used in delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils. The reinforcement is made from multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have very high working pressure. The cover is made from high-quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, aging, and cut.
The Specification of SAE 100 R15 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement, and cover.
- Tube: high-quality black oil resistant synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: Multiple layers of high tensile and high strength thick spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have very high working pressure.
- Cover: high-quality abrasion, corrosion, and weather resistant synthetic rubber.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +121 °C.
- Working pressure: 42 MPa.
- Proof pressure: 84 MPa.
- Min burst pressure: 168 MPa.
The specification of SAE 100 R15 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (1)
The specification of SAE 100 R15 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (2)
|Hose code||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|
The Application of SAE 100 R15 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (2)
SAE 100 R15 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses are mainly used for mine hydraulic support, oil field development, suitable for engineering construction, lifting and transportation, metallurgy forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools, and various industrial departments In the mechanized and automated hydraulic system, petroleum-based (such as mineral oil, soluble oil, hydraulic oil, fuel oil, lubricating oil) and water-based liquid (such as emulsion, oil-water emulsion, etc.) with a certain pressure (higher pressure) and temperature are transported Water), and liquid transmission, the highest working pressure resistance can reach 70-120Mpa.