SAE 100 R9 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose is suitable for delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils in the working temperature of -40 °C to +100 °C. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from high quality oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose widely used in delivering petroleum-based hydraulic oils. The reinforcement is made from four layers of high tensile and high strength spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have very high working pressure. The cover is made from super high quality oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose have longer service life.
The Specificatation of SAE 100 R9 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hose:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement, and cover.
- Tube: high-quality oil resistant synthetic rubber.
- Reinforcement: Four layers of high tensile and high strength spiraled steel wire in alternating direction, making the hose have very high working pressure.
- Cover: super high-quality oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
The specification of SAE 100 R9 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (1)
The specification of SAE 100 R9 steel wire spiraled hydraulic hoses (2)
|Hose code||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|