SAE 100 R16 steel wire reinforced hydraulic hose is suitable for connecting hydraulic equipment in narrow installation space, because it has smaller bending radius and outside diameter. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making it have excellent performance in delivering oils. The reinforcement is designed of one layer or two layers of braided steel wire, which is highly resistant to high pressure. The cover is made from weather resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to weather, ozone, aging, abrasion, corrosion and cut.
The specification of SAE 100 R16 steel wire reinforced hydraulic hoses:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover.
- Tube: Black synthetic rubber, which is resistant to oil, abrasion, and corrosion.
- Reinforcement: one layer or two layers of high tensile braided steel wire, making the hose work well in high-pressure working conditions.
- Cover: high-quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, cut, weather, ozone, aging, and sunlight.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
The specification of SAE 100 R16 steel wire reinforced hydraulic hoses (1)
The specification of SAE 100 R16 steel wire reinforced hydraulic hoses (2)
|Hose code||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|