SAE 100 R4 textile reinforced hydraulic hose is mainly used for oil suction and delivery in the hydraulic systems. It is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement and cover. The tube is made from high quality black, smooth and oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose widely used for oil delivery. The reinforcement is made from one layer or multiple layers of high strength braided textile with helix steel wire, making the hose have solid structure. The cover is made from high quality synthetic rubber, making the hose resistant to abrasion, corrosion, weather, ozone, aging and cut. The hose have longer service life as a result.
The Specification of SAE 100 R4 textile reinforced hydraulic hoses:
- Structure: it is composed of three parts: tube, reinforcement, and cover.
- Tube: high quality black oil resistant synthetic rubber, making the hose widely used for oil delivery.
- Reinforcement: one layer or multiple layers of high strength braided textile with helix steel wire.
- Cover: high quality abrasion, corrosion, weather and ozone resistant synthetic rubber.
- Working temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C.
The specification of SAE 100 R4 textile reinforced hydraulic hoses (1)
The specification of SAE 100 R4 textile reinforced hydraulic hoses (2)
|Hose code||Working pressure||Working pressure||Proof pressure||Proof pressure||Min burst pressure||Min burst pressure||Min bending radius||Weight|
Add:No.188 Zhongshan Road, Shijiazhuang City of Hebei Province China.
Contact Person: Mark Wong